Do you love showing off Austin to your friends and family? Get paid to do it!
We are looking to add guides and performers to our growing team.
We are looking for dynamic, safety-minded, and self-motivated individuals with exceptional customer service and communication skills to conduct tours in Austin and Central Texas. AO Tours Austin has been wowing visitors with the most comprehensive overview tours of Austin’s great culture and history since 2003.
AO Tours Austin is seeking to fill both full and part-time positions IMMEDIATELY
- Family Run Company
- Management treats members like they would expect to treated
- Guaranteed pay -$100 per day
- Gratuities can be expected for good guides
- Flexible Schedule
- Tours/performances operated 7 days a week including holidays, however we strive to rotate members so everybody gets some weekends off
- Always attempt to give members 2 consecutive days off per week
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license (Texas preferred)
- Required to apply and pass the exam for a Chauffeur Permit (cost covered)
- Will be required to work on weekends and some holidays
- Must be comfortable and able to drive one of our 14 passenger Mercedes vehicles while giving the tour in both congested city streets as well as on surrounding highways (our standard tours are partially narrated so you are not expected to need to speak the length of the tour)
- Fluent in English; bilingual a plus
- Friendly, warm, appreciative, hospitable, with ability to speak clearly and at a pleasant pace
- Ability to memorize and recite relevant facts clearly and accurately
- Self-motivated to learn and share with other guides
Please reach out through the form below to start the application process. Thank you!
Nice to haves:
- Experience in hospitality or tourism is a plus, but not required (we train!)
- Public speaking experience
- Background or experience in comedy or improv
- Customer service experience